You are excited to know that your website’s audience is easily accessible on the popular social media platforms. What you probably don’t know is how to actually target, attract and engage them. Building a good social media marketing strategy requires one important question to be answered – what specific content should be posted on which social media site and with what frequency.
The experts from a leading social media company in Chandigarh agree that each type of content has a definite audience. While some look for customer reviews before buying products from a company, others are happy to explore fun posts, quotes and pictures on social media. Then, there are others looking for useful guides and information.
Entertaining each section of your audience is important to increase footfall, both on your social media profiles and to your website. Without wasting any more time, let’s find an answer to the question asked above.
Posting on Facebook
- Blog Posts: If you regularly publish content on your blog, make it visible in your Facebook profile. It would not only keep you in touch with your followers but also drive them to your blog and website.
- Useful Third-party Content: It is a great way to keep your followers engaged by constantly providing them top-quality content (education, informative or entertaining) from trustable sources. They would definitely look forward to your updates.
- Videos: Some great videos, as well as live streams, are likely to be watched and shared a significant number of times. These may be related to ‘how-to’ guides, brand promos, product demos or client testimonials too.
- Posting Frequency: Once a day and 3-5 times a week
Posting on Twitter
- News and Trends: That’s what Twitter is meant mainly for! Keep your followers up-to-date about what’s attest in industry and your specific niche
- Images and GIFs: The visual content always strikes the right chord with Twitter users. Create quality high-resolution images and short to-the-point GIFs to leave the impact.
- Re-tweets: Curated content can make your Twitter profile engaging. Find some interesting content on the platform and re-tweet them.
- Posting Frequency: Keep it 8-15 times a day initially. If you find your posts getting popular, increase it to up to 30 posts a day.
Posting on Instagram
- Stories: Though Instagram Stories have a short life of 24 hours, you can still use them effectively to introduce a new blog post, to share a small tutorial or to make announcements and recommendations to generate curiosity.
- Images and Videos: Creative, candid and casual images, as well as videos, are the popular forms of social content on Instagram. For example, a behind-the-scenes video (provided it is absolutely fun-filled) can be your best bet.
- Hashtags that Are in Trend: Search extensively for the trending hashtags and post those directly or indirectly related to your own niche or business.
- Posting Frequency: Not more than twice a day
Posting on Pinterest
- Photo Blogs: Images and photos are more impactful as compared to text. Already have a photo bog? Great! Pin it right away on this popular social media site.
- Infographics: Now, these are among the best content types to pack a punch in small space. Create unique infographics and pin them to gain attention.
- Posting Frequency: On average, 10-12 pins each day should be fine
In addition, you can use social media content that can be posted on most of these platforms. These include:
- User-generated Content: Your followers would love it if you value their creations and highlight them through your social profiles.
- Polls: It is a fun way to engage social media users and also to know their valuable opinions.
Remember that one of the most important requirements for social media posting is quality content and clever use of keywords, sales pitch and promotions. With Grosoft Solutions, being a leading agency for social media marketing in Chandigarh, create an exceptional strategy to rue the social media space.